Skin care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsFrmHeaven

Reaction score
Hiya guys , does anyone know of any good Facial cleansers out there ? I suffer from Achene (sp) not really bad but i have to be carefull what i use. I have tried so many and most of them are pants !:lol: any help would be gratley accepted xxxxxxxxx thanks guys xxx:hug:

have you tried Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser ive heard thats ok not tried it myself but a friend of mine has!!

I have this to hun and i use those dove face clothes and there really good you just have to wet them xx

Dermalogica carries 2 wonderful cleansers for acne.... Antibac skin wash, and Dermal Clay cleanser.

huberella said:
Dermalogica carries 2 wonderful cleansers for acne.... Antibac skin wash, and Dermal Clay cleanser.
thank you l, where can i buy these? xx:hug:

You can also buy dermalogica products much cheaper at UK beauty websites. Just type dermalogica into google and you'll get loads of sites to choose from :green:

decleor do some nice stuff to, they do facial washes for oily trouble skin and they do this cream stuff called sos and you dot it on problem areas of skin and it works wonders. They do one for scaring to called gel prolagene.

Thank you all very much for your help , ill be sure to give these a try xxxx

For acne you have to give ketsugo a try its very effective and one of those unknown gems...its comes in a wash gel and a spray and gel (for back areas) it helps to control the sebum production...its also very gentle...my neice had severe acne and was on medication and we bought the australian body care skin wash and the ketsougo gel and it made a huge difference shes 21 now and still uses the ketsugo when she is hormonal.

Thank you very much ill let you know how i get on xxx

have to say the best thing i have ever used is liz earle 'cleanse and polish' it has kept my skin under control for several years now, every so often i stray-usually after some advertising hype:o but always come back to it.

Latest posts

Back