skin care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
hi could anyone recommend a good skin care range for acne (blackheads/open pore skin) ive been using liz earle for a while but it dosent seem to be getting better my skin always looks greasy and rough loads of scars and loads of open pores all over cheek and nose plus many blackheads :cry: theres no local beauty salon to go to i could post some pics if i need to im really desperate any advice is great thanks

Ah sarah don`t get upset i use clinique 3 step system its very good they have a 7 day scrub and pore reducing cream ,which works i might add, if you go to one of their counters at say boots they`ll do a skin evaluation to see which products exactly are best for you and give you trial size to try out hth:hug:

I have just changed my skincare products to Academie and im very impressed the moisturiser for oily skin has done wonders for my skin :)

I would give Hyperion a call to see if they can send you any samples & advise you of your nearest stockist. xx

Ah sarah don`t get upset i use clinique 3 step system its very good they have a 7 day scrub and pore reducing cream ,which works i might add, if you go to one of their counters at say boots they`ll do a skin evaluation to see which products exactly are best for you and give you trial size to try out hth:hug:

I have to say that after 8 years as an esthetician, the number one most common product that my clients were using that was causing the most problems, was clinique. It causes a lot of blackheads. I've read the ingredient list on the back of their bottles... not a whole lot of good or healthy stuff in there. A lot of alcohol and wax :(

I have to say that after 8 years as an esthetician, the number one most common product that my clients were using that was causing the most problems, was clinique. It causes a lot of blackheads. I've read the ingredient list on the back of their bottles... not a whole lot of good or healthy stuff in there. A lot of alcohol and wax :(
i am surprised to hear this maybe my daughter and i are the exceptions, i even use the cleansing bar across my shoulders as i was getting a lot of spots there and now i don`t get any, i`ve been using clinique for about 12 years now:suprised:

For problem and oily skin Australian Bodycare tea tree products are fab. I have used the different products for all sorts of problems and they have been great. The active face cream is great for balancing the skin and moisturising and clearing spots. Ketsugo is another little hidden gem, its gentle but balances the oil production . Its reasonably priced too.

Latest posts

Back