Skin care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparklybits

Reaction score
Hi All

I know this question as been asked before but here we go again.

What skin care do you use in the salon?

What made you choose this range?

And how easy is it to retain?

Thanks
:hug:

Who? Academie scientifique de beaute

Why?...well where do i start.Its holistic,hands on treatments,highest of active ingredients ive ever seen in any one skin care range,and it gets RESULTS.

Clients are loving it,if you need an anti ageing range,this is really the way to go.It provides every skin care solution.

The only down side i have is the distributor for the uk is ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH....and i would say so to thier face...in fact i have said so to them:eek:

Maybe one day the UK will market the brand wisely...it saddens me greatly as the brand has alot of potential,and is highly sought after in USA,Asia and other parts of europe,especially France where it was born from Dr George Gay,and in Germany and Russia.

Are you looking into a salon based treatment brand then Tracey....?

If you need any more info PM me,as that would be better!! sorry im going off on one...im just so passionate about the brand and the level of result ive seen on my clientele in such a short time.:)

I use Environ

I initially seriously considered it beacuse the rep Louise Sherriff was so good at following up on my enquiry and did not dismiss me out of hand because I was a smaller type business (as other companies had).

After using the Debut and CBoost and then booking my training I was totally hooked.

The products do exactly what they say they will and Dr Des Fernandes in my eyes is the closest living thing to God in my opinion the man is incredible.

His ethics and procedures and products are second to none in my opinion

I have had many amazing results with the range and my clients are all starting to realise this. Using only top quality products like Environ, Jane Iredale, Creative, Tantrick, Eve Taylor and Calgel has ensured that my client base of 0 exactly 1 year ago has grown beyond my wildest expectations and the majority of those clients have stayed loyal because they know and trust that if it doesn't deliver it doesn't get as far as my shelves.:)

Latest posts

Back