Skin, nails, beauty geeks foot and toe problem?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren121

Reaction score
Hi geeks not sure who to direct this at so I've done it to all of you!

As some of you may know I posted the other month about my feet getting really itchy and having water type blisters on them? These have cleared up touch wood! So just waiting on it going back to normal now.

Recently I've started to notice that my skin is always hard on my feet I've never ever had this problem before is it an age thing or not?

I've always danced and always did this bare footed and they used to be super soft till recently! I always thought the dancing helped with the friction of the floor against my feet if you get me.

I love being bare footed and if I could walk everywhere with no shoes on I would! Kind of contradicts my shoe addiction/obsession though [emoji85]

Also my big toe has a ridge on it and a slight discolourment which I can only describe as looking like a fake tan stain? Although the fake tan I last applied in June was an instant so I ruled that one out? The ridge is length ways from tip of nail down to the cuticle and I can only describe this as if your following a shape and you get to a corner and go to the next side if that makes sense? Looking down its not visible but when I look at it from the side it is?

Sorry for the long winded post, thanks in advance guys! Xx

Latest posts

Back