skin on my p.o.w.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Posh Paws

Reaction score
when i opened up my b.o.w this morning it had a thick layer of skin over the top of it like you get if you leave tea standing.

its been at a set temp and not got to hot or cold ... why does this happen?

Is your POW in a bottle or a pot?

You have to ensure that the threads on the bottle/pot and lid are clean of product so that it's sealed when closed.

It's not something I've come across yet though.

Is your POW in a bottle or a pot?

You have to ensure that the threads on the bottle/pot and lid are clean of product so that it's sealed when closed.

It's not something I've come across yet though.

Its in a pot and was clear and clean from product ..... was very strange as when i dipped my brush i drew out a large amount of skin eukkkkk !

it was all round the inside of the pot like it had dried out but the middle was fine ????????????????????????

are you sure it hadn't started to cure?

when you apply it do you keep the pot out of direct light?

are you sure it hadn't started to cure?

when you apply it do you keep the pot out of direct light?

I do keep it out of direct sunlight ...... maybe it had started to cure though not sure how ... would it cure under the nail light as i did have it sitting under there ?

Yes it can start to cure like that... any light can start to cure it... if you're taking a while to apply the gel/pow then loosely pop the lid back on the pot to protect it from the light, either that or place the pot behind the nail lamp so it isn't in direct light.
hth's

Yes it can start to cure like that... any light can start to cure it... if you're taking a while to apply the gel/pow then loosely pop the lid back on the pot to protect it from the light, either that or place the pot behind the nail lamp so it isn't in direct light.
hth's

Thankyou .... this must be what i am doing as i always place it near my nail lamp as being left handed its easier to reach there ..... guess i need to re arrange my positions now .

thankyou :hug:

Latest posts

Back