Skin peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstys beauty

We put the treat in your treatment.
Reaction score
Evening geeks

Just wondered if someone could help me, I have a client who wants to know if a skin peel would help with pitting and scarring caused by acne. As it is not something i do i know nothing about it but said i would try and find out.

Kirsty

Superficial peels performed by BT's are superficial peels. Whilst they can make the skin look improved, pitting and scarring requires deeper peels like TCA to get a better effect.
Be realistic with your client and let her know there's no easy quick fix for this.
Maybe you could advise her to visit a more medical leaning place with the arsenal to achieve the effect she requires

Thanks Mat I only do microdermabrasion and know that would not be deep enough and told her this. I would rather be honest with my clients than just take money off them. So told her I would find the answer for her.

Kirsty

Hi Kirsty,
I am an Aesthetic Nurse and provide TCA peels. I visit salons and clinics to do this and if you are interested we could have a chat. Let me know:D

Can someone tell me what tca stand for.

Kirsty

Hi there

Collagen Stimulation Therapy would be fantastic for this client.

I am sure there will be someone local to you offering this

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jane

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back