Skin peels advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jk17

Reaction score
Hi

Im looking into offering skin peels and just want to pick the brains of fellow geeks....

What with the current climate I am wanting a professional range but without a hefty price tag (I’m already thinking am I nuts to take anything on at the mo!)

Just wondered if anyone could share their thoughts/experiences with peels and companies that are under the £500 start up mark?

ive seen Ellisons have a product called Visopeel........any reviews would be great?!

Thanks in advance ,

jane x

Hi Jane. We offer Skin Peel training and kit as part of our dermaplaning course. But you can take it separately if you already have derma. It offers a AHA/BHA combined skin peel. SkinFuzione. and other products that you can use alone or with microneedling etc. The products are only available to licensed skincare professionals, so you have to do the course and pass the exam before you can obtain, prescribe, and administer within your skincare practice. And it doesn't cost £500 either lol..... The kits FREE with your course. Websites at nerve-centre.com

Hope this helps

Nicky x

Hi Jane. We offer Skin Peel training and kit as part of our dermaplaning course. But you can take it separately if you already have derma. It offers a AHA/BHA combined skin peel. SkinFuzione. and other products that you can use alone or with microneedling etc. The products are only available to licensed skincare professionals, so you have to do the course and pass the exam before you can obtain, prescribe, and administer within your skincare practice. And it doesn't cost £500 either lol..... The kits FREE with your course. Websites at nerve-centre.com

Hope this helps

Nicky x
please can you tell me which company you work for thank you

I'd be interested in knowing this too please .

Latest posts

Back