Skin peels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeDeejo83

Reaction score
Hi Just wondering if someone can help. I do lashes and hair weaves and nail extensions, spray tans etc I am qualified in all of them. However; I want to be able to do non surgical skin peels. I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I could do my training? And recommend a good company? Advise what courses I am to do? I live in Northamptonshire. I hope some can help as I am looking to expand x

I think you will need a minimum of level 2 beauty therapy nvq if not a level 3 as thorough a & p knowledge of the structure of the skin is very important when offering facial peels best thing is to contact the companies and ask for their training requirements. I couldn't have done peels without this background knowledge. Not really much help but hope it gives you a bit of info x

md formulations glycolic and salicilic! brilliant peels, and the 3-day training they give (for free when you open an account with them) is amazing! x

Latest posts

Back