Skin redness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soph36

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

Wondered if any one knows how/what I can do about the redness in my cheeks? They are constantly red and I can cover up with loads of make up but I am going on holiday soon and I don't want to be wearing make up through the day! The photo doesn't look to bad but they are redder than that

Can anyone help? Not sure if some sort of cream can help?

Thanks in advance

X ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425654969.794406.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425654982.160941.jpg

Hey geeks,

Wondered if any one knows how/what I can do about the redness in my cheeks? They are constantly red and I can cover up with loads of make up but I am going on holiday soon and I don't want to be wearing make up through the day! The photo doesn't look to bad but they are redder than that

Can anyone help? Not sure if some sort of cream can help?

Thanks in advance

X View attachment 83123View attachment 83124

Have you tried like a green base to put under your make up? I don't know anything that gets rid but that should neutralise

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for your reply,
Iv tried green and a yellow one and yellow works better for me but I wanted to know if I could get rid of it more then anything x

I'd get yourself to a good skin care salon.

What skin care and make up are you currently using?

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanku, I will have to have a look at the ones in my area.

I use Mac make up and I swap between the Clarins cleanser yoner and moisturiser and the Clinique. X

I'd drop clinique. It's way too stimulating for a reactive skin like yours.

Vic x

I'd drop clinique. It's way too stimulating for a reactive skin like yours.

Vic x

Agreed! I would drop both the Clarins and the Clinique and go to a salon.

Latest posts

Back