Skin scanners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spicykat

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering if any of you use a skin scanner? If so are they worth purchasing & how much are they?

Was thinking it might help us in promoting facials & our products.

Tried Skinlogic but their website is under construction!!

Thanks Kat x

I used one when working with skin ceuticals products, was a really useful selling tool! Showed people the improvement after facials etc . We also used to do day events when the client would buy a £10 ticket, have a consultation and skin anaysis, and could redeem there £10 on products! Everyone always bought and helped to push retail sales!! Can help you with the cost as it was part of start up we got! If you do a lot of facials I would recommend getting one!! X

Great thank you for your reply. I'd like to concentrate on the facial side of things a little as we don't promote it so much so was thinking that the scanner would really help & like you say also show that facials & using the correct products do help improve your skin. Thanks again x

It's a good thing to offer on your quiet days, 'free skin anaylsis' - starts to educate clients and in turn money for the business!! X

I have a basic Skinlogic scanner and it is a really useful tool - particularly for the education of clients about the essential use of a good SPF. I show them their skin with no SPF and then again with.

It also emphasises your professionalism, expertism and dedication to facials.

The whistle and bells scanners are great but a pretty high outlay. The Skinlogic ones are around £175, if I remember correctly.

Great thank you. Still can't get on the skin logic website hopefully it'll be back up soon x

Latest posts

Back