Skin scanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygeek_11

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i am wondering has anyone purchased a skin scanner or analyser? i have looked at visia but it is a huge investment . but would love some feedback

We have a skin analyst who brings one to the salon. I book clients in with them and they have a free analysis. We use the visia. We have great results and the info from the machine is brilliant but I couldn't justify the expense - this is with environ x

We have a skin analyst who brings one to the salon. I book clients in with them and they have a free analysis. We use the visia. We have great results and the info from the machine is brilliant but I couldn't justify the expense - this is with environ x
thank you for your reply,

i know what you mean, i just really didn't respond well to environ the time i tried it and took a reaction but i have do have sensitive skin! it would be great to have a visia though wouldn't it!

If you had a reaction to environ out indicates a deficiency in the skin so you would need a lower introductory level.

A visia is fab but definitely not on my shopping list x

If you had a reaction to environ out indicates a deficiency in the skin so you would need a lower introductory level.

A visia is fab but definitely not on my shopping list x

i was using avst1 and the super moisturiser for extra nourishment my forehead all came out in lumps and my skin was red so i had to stop i couldnt keep using it as my skin was awful!

What a shame. There are lower levels x

i was using avst1 and the super moisturiser for extra nourishment my forehead all came out in lumps and my skin was red so i had to stop i couldnt keep using it as my skin was awful!

I have recently taken on Environ and one of my first clients had a very bad reaction - ended up on steroids over Xmas. Somehow I managed to persuade her to stop, then try again. 2 wks later she is on c-Quence 2 X per day and c-Quence eyes, plus focus serum and her skin looks amazing.
Worth persevering!

Hi ladies, i am wondering has anyone purchased a skin scanner or analyser? i have looked at visia but it is a huge investment . but would love some feedback

Yes I use the Skin Scanner that Dermalogica use - your client can see exactly what you see, it's a really good retail tool at skinbar. It doesn't record like a visia but I do take a photo from the therapist view so I can record it that way. X

Hi

Maybe we can help, we do a skin analyser which magnifies skin to a detailed view where you can see the wrinkles, lines, oiliness etc
you can connect it to your laptop and take snapshots on the clients skin for before and after.

if you want more information just pop me an email on [email protected]

best wishes
Mel
Neo Elegance

Hi

Maybe we can help, we do a skin analyser which magnifies skin to a detailed view where you can see the wrinkles, lines, oiliness etc
you can connect it to your laptop and take snapshots on the clients skin for before and after.

if you want more information just pop me an email on [email protected]

best wishes
Mel
Neo Elegance

I am thinking about purchasing one of these machines. Are they much use or just a gimmick? It’s quite a lot to invest hence why I want to be sure they really do provide true, genuine readings. Please let me know. Thank you.

I am thinking about purchasing one of these machines. Are they much use or just a gimmick? It’s quite a lot to invest hence why I want to be sure they really do provide true, genuine readings. Please let me know. Thank you.

Just so you know, the poster you’ve quoted may or may not respond, as they’ve been absent since 2017.

Latest posts

Back