Skin tags, electrolysis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone on here that remove tags, moles, warts etc.

If so, can you please let me know what form you use.

I’ve been using Sterex forms but it refers only to hair removal by electrolyses.

Hi there , I was hoping someone with "advanced epilation " diploma may well have jumped onto this thread.

However, I would contact "British Institute and Association of Electrolysis" - BIAE They cover Advanced Electrolysis and should have the information for you.
Their skin tag video looks like a sterex needle holder, so maybe sterex is perfectly suitable. Check with them though.
Hope that helps.

Sorry I meant health form. Thanks

Oops! I did think you meant what form of method/needle system ...sterex or ballet actually.
Would it be worth a call or email to either needle supplier to ask if there is the relevant consultation card that you can have from them ?
Regards

Oops! I did think you meant what form of method/needle system ...sterex or ballet actually.
Would it be worth a call or email to either needle supplier to ask if there is the relevant consultation card that you can have from them ?
Regards

I’ve tried this and the only form they offer is a questionnaire that relates to hair removal only.

I would have have thought that we on Salon geek we have members who remove tags, moles via electrolyses.

Thanks for your help though.

Latest posts

Back