Skin tags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H L Arnot 12

Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently come back into beauty therapy and although i'm a qualified electrologist in advanced procedures including skin tag removal, i've discovered that the new Blend sterex machines are very different to the older machines and have been told that the current intensity used is much lower now, rather than having to pay to do the course all over again i was wondering if anyone presently operating the Blend could help:?:

I would call Sterex and ask them what the parameters of their machines are now compared to what you used before. If you buy a new machine I believe they include a free training day anyway. You also get an extra day if you have completed the ACP course. Aside from that these are only guides as when you treat clients you assess and start carefully anyway but I would definately contact them for their advice. Even if you did pay for an extra day it is worth it to be updated and confident knowing that you are providing the best service for your clients.

I would go back on a refresher for ACP if it is a while since you trained, techniques change over the years. Sterex offer refresher courses :D

I would go back on a refresher for ACP if it is a while since you trained, techniques change over the years. Sterex offer refresher courses :D

I agree with this - Sterex themselves recommend refreshers ever couple of years to stay up to date. I did mine last year and am going on a refresher this year; the training was well worth every penny!

I agree with this - Sterex themselves recommend refreshers ever couple of years to stay up to date. I did mine last year and am going on a refresher this year; the training was well worth every penny!

I did too and the way which we remove skin tags had changed since I last did my refresher so well worth it :D

thanks for the advice, will check with Sterex

Thanks for your advice, will contact Sterex

thanks for that, will contact sterex to see if they can help

Latest posts

Back