Skin test - have I missed something?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_clancy

Reaction score
Wow..... I have just been having a goosey gander on a local Hair salons Facebook page.

A few potential customers have asked if they need a skin/patch test...

The salon has replied to all of them "as long as you come in 15 minutes before your appointment that will be fine, standards now only say 15 minutes before your service."

FIFTEEN MINUTES are you kidding me?!

lol, i wish.this is not right.;)

I can't believe some people!
As you know my cousin died through colouring her hair, it's made me really paranoid. I do skin test 48 hours before. I refuse to colour someone's hair if they won't have a skin test end of! Xx

This is probably the "real" big issue that councils etc are not tackling, Please can we all get the message to our clients, 48 hour patch tests for all clients as per manufacturers guidelines or as per manufacturers patch testing protocol , if all us Professionals tell our clients slowly we can get the message out & the cowboys will look bad, but it is a slow task and local councils, manufacturers please take note & tell consumers, thanks, rant over x

Latest posts

Back