Skinbase.. so pleased with it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie_c_06

Reaction score
hi i just wanted to share with you one of my clients results with skinbase microdermabrasion! how good are the results!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336156840.873261.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336156840.873261.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 254
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336156871.294531.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336156871.294531.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 253
Fabulous aren't they? :wink2:

yes i am so pleased with it i have only had it about 2months and have had so many new clients and great results!

Thanks for posting this, I'm being trained in June and can't wait now!!! X

ahh you will love it! the training is great too!

sorry to jump on the thread, but how long does it take to train? Where would I get more info? Thanks.

P.s the results look great!

Oooo yes please tell us :)

I trained with SkinBase a month ago now and it is a one day course, the trainer came to the salon and we needed to do 2 models. It was really good training, very indepth and felt confident straight away. X

sorry to jump on the thread, but how long does it take to train? Where would I get more info? Thanks.

P.s the results look great!

Their website is skinbase.co.uk and that's the best place xx

yep on the website..they are very helpful too! i have got so busy with it too!

I had a Skinbase treatment a week ago. To be honest, I found it a bit too abrasive. I am a bit of a whimp but my skin is delicate and I just found it a bit too much. I was really disappointed cause I really wanted to take Skinbase on. The therapist hasn't been doing it for that long. Do you think it might have been down to her technique in using the machine?

I had a Skinbase treatment a week ago. To be honest, I found it a bit too abrasive. I am a bit of a whimp but my skin is delicate and I just found it a bit too much. I was really disappointed cause I really wanted to take Skinbase on. The therapist hasn't been doing it for that long. Do you think it might have been down to her technique in using the machine?

Oh! And how was your skin after the treatment? I have my training on the 24th May.x

It really shouldn't be abrasive, EVERY client I've had said that the treatment is really relaxing.

The only time it would feel "sharper or more abrasive is if the tube with the crystals is beginning to get empty, then the client would feel a pins and needle sensation but the cyrstal tube should be changed well before this point.

If your skin is very sensitive, then the best technique is when doing the base correction to use quick light strokes. And when doing correction the movements should be again less pressure to start with then as treatments progress can asses the skin. Xx

I had a client last week who had it done before and her skin was red and sor afterwards. I treated her and she said it was totally different, that the previous therapist had pressed really hard and dragged the handpiece across her face.

The other reason this could happen is if the suction was turned up too high. Some therapists think that it will give better results to do this but in fact it is just too harsh for the face.

There should be no feeling of abrasiveness just a lovely glowing and clean feeling to the skin.:wink2:

I had a client last week who had it done before and her skin was red and sor afterwards. I treated her and she said it was totally different, that the previous therapist had pressed really hard and dragged the handpiece across her face.

The other reason this could happen is if the suction was turned up too high. Some therapists think that it will give better results to do this but in fact it is just too harsh for the face.

There should be no feeling of abrasiveness just a lovely glowing and clean feeling to the skin.:wink2:

Oh thanks so much for the info! I felt as if the therapist was helping the handpiece and pressing hard.

My skin afterwards felt quite sunburnt for about 2 days - nothing too major but I wouldn't like to have considered having the treatment again within a month.

What you have said makes so much sense and I look forward to perhaps getting a demo from Skinbase. Thank you! xxx

I'm very excited as I have just decided to take on skin base and had a great conversation with a very helpful man at their office this morning.
I wonder would anyone have any more before and after pictures that I could look at please? x

Latest posts

Back