Skinbreeze - any help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachael.V

Reaction score
I've not posted before but I have just been enquiring about a skinbreeze machine and it's like trying to get blood out of a stone to get them to give me any information without giving them all my details. I just wanted to know if it is a rental machine like the one SkinBase do? And how it works really. Anybody got one? What's the service like? I've seen a few threads with some bad feedback but could just be one-offs. The girl that emailed me back didn't really answer my questions so I thought I would try here instead! Any help much appreciated! :)

I do not have one but enquired about it. It did take a long time to get a response. I had a demo years ago and was not keen on the MDA. You can rent them but the cost is a lot more than Skinbase! I think I would consider the service that they give if you decided to proceed further. I opted for Crystal Clear in the end.

I do not have one but enquired about it. It did take a long time to get a response. I had a demo years ago and was not keen on the MDA. You can rent them but the cost is a lot more than Skinbase! I think I would consider the service that they give if you decided to proceed further. I opted for Crystal Clear in the end.

Thanks Essentia, yeah just wanted some info but they told me they don't have information about their prices at head office?! I have looked at SkinBase and feedback seems to be pretty good for them and I know they have been advertising on TV too! I have enquired with Crystal Clear, big difference in price for their mobile and normal MDA version, not sure how they compare with such a price difference which one did you go for?

I went for the full size machine - it allows more treatment options. It might be worth asking if they have any reconditioned machines as they do a lot of trade ins. I also went with Crystal Clear because of their skincare and advertising.

Latest posts

Back