Skincare/bodycare with a difference: Organic, mainly retail advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi All

I am looking at buying in a retail range of skincare. Mostly Body Scrubs and Body Butters and lotions.I like the idea of it being wither home-made or organic preferably. I don't want the run of the mill elemis etc (as lovely as they are!) I would like something a bit different such as chocolate or vanilla. No where else near me sells this kind of thing and I know it would be well recieved with my clients.

I sell the Heaven Scent Candles and do this with great success but I have found their bodycare range to be a very slow seller for me and would like to look at buying in a replacement.

Do any of you have any suggestions to where to look? I have had a few samples which were nice but not 100% what I was after (too oily mostly).

Do any of you stock these kind of products? If so where do you get them from?

Does no body retail anything like this?

I didnt mention in my earlier post but I dont want something thats going to break the bank either!

Try Aromatika in Totnes x

ooh interesting Vanilla Pod Thankyou.

Do you sell their stuff?

One of the geeks on here has a lovely range of homemade scrubs and body products.. I think her geek name is bluerose? .. but if you do a search it should come up. I remember looking at her website and it was a really extensive range of products
Hth Jack

Latest posts

Back