Skincare brand help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moona z

Reaction score
Dermalogica/ guinot/ thalgo Hi guys can any one tell me which is better .

All completely different and the choice is subjective.
How about sharing what you’re lookimg for in a new brand, what would tick your boxes and geeks will be able to share their objective thoughts.

All completely different and the choice is subjective.
How about sharing what you’re lookimg for in a new brand, what would tick your boxes and geeks will be able to share their objective thoughts.
Which one gives good results to satisfy the client for anti aging or hyperpigmentation facial as well as some luxury high-end prescriptive facials. I mean to say when clients pay for a facial they want instant results.

Which one gives good results to satisfy the client for anti aging or hyperpigmentation facial as well as some luxury high-end prescriptive facials. I mean to say when clients pay for a facial they want instant results.

Hi Moona,

There is no such thing as instant results unless your talking about botox etc. The treatments/facials you refer too will all require a course of treatments and more importantly a correct home care regime. You should contact all of the above brands and see what they offer. I would certainly not overlook Environ or Eve Taylor also which you hadn't mentioned, both very results driven, Eve Taylor also offering the aromatherapy side of skincare. Sandra X

Hi Moona,

There is no such thing as instant results unless your talking about botox etc. The treatments/facials you refer too will all require a course of treatments and more importantly a correct home care regime. You should contact all of the above brands and see what they offer. I would certainly not overlook Environ or Eve Taylor also which you hadn't mentioned, both very results driven, Eve Taylor also offering the aromatherapy side of skincare. Sandra X
Thanks a lot

I don’t think there is a one size fits all. We use environ in salon. Very results driven (I used to use thalgo). I also use a range called Dermogenera alongside for their peels and serums. They work extremely well together. Try going for a few facials to see what works for you, and try some home care and see how your skin feels.

Vic x

I don’t think there is a one size fits all. We use environ in salon. Very results driven (I used to use thalgo). I also use a range called Dermogenera alongside for their peels and serums. They work extremely well together. Try going for a few facials to see what works for you, and try some home care and see how your skin feels.

Vic x

Where is the the distributor and training for dermogenera? I've not heard of this company before X

I am. Corny but I loved the range so much that I became their UK distributor and trainer. They’re extremely effective serums that work so well alongside other ranges. I use their peels which can be layered to make them more bespoke and serums which can be used with a galvanic current, and sonophorhesis. I also retail serums to the clients which can give their existing range a fabulous boost. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’d like more info!

Vic x

Last edited:
I am. Corny but I loved the range so much that I became their UK distributor and trainer. They’re extremely effective serums that work so well alongside other ranges. I use their peels which can be layered to make them more bespoke and serums which can be used with a galvanic current, and sonophorhesis. I also retail serums to the clients which can give their existing range a fabulous boost. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’d like more info!

Vic x
Hi would you be able to send me some details of the skin peel products and training please I don't use this site much not sure if I've put this in the right place julie

Hi would you be able to send me some details of the skin peel products and training please I don't use this site much not sure if I've put this in the right place julie

Hi Julie I’ll pm you x

Vic x
Hi please could you pm me some info as well please x

Be careful with Guinot. Lovely products, but you can buy online along with your clients for less than you pay as a stockist.

Hi please could you pm me some info as well please x

I’ve sent you a message. Let me have your email and I can send some details.

Vic x

@squidgernetball could you please email me details, i havent heard of this skin care range. im currently using Environ / Medik8 / Eve Taylor but looking into changing the Chemical Peels which I use.

@squidgernetball can you please send me some information on Dermogenra products and training please x

Latest posts

Back