Skincare brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura122

Reaction score
Hi I wondered if anyone could help. I am starting my own business as a mobile therapist and would like to upgrade my skincare products and start to retail too. Two brands I have currently looked at are Eve Taylor and Tropic both these brands have pros and cons. Has anyone worked with either brands or both and could give me some feed back? I am open to other brands but would like a good retail commission a professional and retail brand and a brand that clients can make their own reorders online but I would receive the commission. Many thanks for your help

I use Juliette Armand, and I have been happy with this. The peels are great and my client base have been really happy as well. It's international so available everywhere. I haven't used Eve Taylor or Tropic.

Hi, I used to be an ambassador for Tropic and loved the ethos but I struggled with the strict guidelines (i didn’t feel it was really ‘my own business’ and was put off when I was told off for doing certain things) and I found the products far too heavy on my skin. I always found I felt that my skin was sweating after using and my make up would slip off. I haven’t used Eve Taylor though my tutor at college swears by the products and we used the massage oils which were lovely.

Out of the two I'd go for Eve Taylor because they're a professional only brand.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back