Skincare product recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meg xxxxxxxxxcxccxc

Reaction score
I’m starting a at home salon and am trained in espa I bought all the stuff and they have been in contact to say I can’t use there product😭 , I trained in ESPA face and body , what product would you recommend for a home based salon

Seems a bit odd to me that the company will be happy to supply you with the products and then they say you can't use them. Is it a "conflict" with another salon and proximity to it? What about the stock ? Ask them to have the stuff back and see what they say!! Have you invested quite a lot on an opening package with them ?

Kaeso is a great entry level facial care range and there would be no issues with using the brand. A really good starting point, and one that I have used for decades. Maybe you should start with this as you need to limit your spending until your business takes off. Open an account with Alan Howard or Ellisons.

I use "Payot Paris" as my advanced facial go to. I upgraded to the brand when I introduced my electrical facials. I am sure if you spend some time looking at other posts there will be loads of other suggested brands which will be happy to supply you. Get some samples and go from there.
Move on and give something new a try, but meanwhile see if you can return the unopened products and use the opened ones yourself and give or sell to family members at cost.

I’m not too sure what’s happened I bought my own stuff never went trough them as am only working from home and you have to buy a lot more than I’d need but with being trained in it I thought it was okay to use there products xx I’ve emailed afew places and I think I’ve sorted it now 🤞🏼 Thank you xx

I’m starting a at home salon and am trained in espa I bought all the stuff and they have been in contact to say I can’t use there product😭 , I trained in ESPA face and body , what product would you recommend for a home based salon
Yes it’s there policy, I stocked it in my salon some years ago and they closed my account because they only wanted to supply large accounts , they then bought back all my stock at 20./. Less than I had paid for it !!

Yes The woman from espa who rang yesterday was saying,, It’s strange that if I’m trained in it willing to use my own products I’ve bought myself that they would stop me doing it,

Latest posts

Back