Skincare products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diane Jones

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have recently qualified as a beauty therapist and looking into what is the best skincare range to use..... Can anyone help please? I've looked at the Kaeso range that was used at college and also dermalogica, but that is too expensive to use initially. Can anyone help me please.
Di

Did you not like Kaeso? I was going to suggest that as it's easy to get hold of and it's affordable.

I'd also suggest Eve Taylor, they do mobile kits and startup kits and they're not crazy expensive but the products are really nice!

Did you not like Kaeso? I was going to suggest that as it's easy to get hold of and it's affordable.

I'd also suggest Eve Taylor, they do mobile kits and startup kits and they're not crazy expensive but the products are really nice!

Aww thanks for the reply. I did like kaeso but didn't know if it would retail well I'll look into Eve Taylor.

Kaeso won't retail well as it's all over the internet at the same prices suppliers charge so there is no incentive for people to buy and no profit in it.
The kaeso range is a good basic range but doesn't have any serums etc. Eve Taylor is quite good but does have a min £50 order...a bit of a pain if you just want to order a couple of things.

If you can use dermalogica, do it! You defiantly get your moneys worth, and you get so much product use also.
Another really good brand that is slightly cheaper is ASAP

im actually very excited for image at the moment.

Hi Guys,

I have recently qualified as a beauty therapist and looking into what is the best skincare range to use..... Can anyone help please? I've looked at the Kaeso range that was used at college and also dermalogica, but that is too expensive to use initially. Can anyone help me please.
Di

Hello!

Have you looked at Katherine Daniels Cosmetics?

Kristie x

Latest posts

Back