Skincare ranges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heidi14

Reaction score
I am looking at branching out into skincare e.g. facials, can anyone recommend the products they use, why they recommend them and how & where they trained?

With regard to training, I would say, first you need to decide whether you want to do a long course (say one evening pw for an academic year) or a short course (say 2 days) at a private college. I have done both :)

Strangely I didn't really learn any more on the long course than I had already learnt on the short course, but everyone's experience of short courses differs greatly. Some are excellent, some are not.

With regard to the product range, there are many threads on here about this subject, and many of them say pretty much the same thing, so I would suggest you have a go at searching and see what you come up with.

However, my two pennys worth is that you should use a brand you believe in, so that you can be enthuiastic about it when promoting it to your clients. Aftercare advice for facials will normally, or at least often, include recommending products for a client to buy.

Why not contact skin care companies?, and ask for samples, to use, on yourself. If you like the products then use this for your business, you are going to be a lot happier using the products you like.

I trained in College, studying C.I.B.T.A.C.

I trained at the local VCVT for level 2 hair, level 2 beauty, level 2 nails, and level 3 beauty, and have since joined Susan Molyneux which have a fantastic skin care range to work with.

Latest posts

Back