Skincare training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bianca01

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have just qualified in my level 2 and 3 in facials and body treatments including galvanic, faradic, high frequency etc plus I have also completed my advanced training in dermaplaning and Microneedling.

This is probably a really stupid question but I’m so lost at the moment, but if I wanted to add say a skin scrubber to my facials would I need a qualification in this or can I just get one and start adding it to my facials?

Also if I wanted to add more body treatments ie a cellulite reduction treatment again would I need a qualification in this or does my above qualification allow me to add something like this to my treatment list.

Any help would be appreciated TIA

Hi,

I am looking for the exact same information. I was wondering if you managed to find an answer to your question.

Hi Bianca,

I've spent hours looking for the same kind of information too and the best answer I can come up with is that the only way to know exactly what you're covered for is to ask your insurance company. It's them who you'll be coming to in the unlikely event that anything were to go wrong, so in the end it's their policy on these things that matters. I hope that's of any help!

Latest posts

Back