Skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny B

Reaction score
If I use a facial scrub at night, do I need to follow with my usual moisturizer or with a night cream? And do I need a night cream and an eye cream? Btw I have oily skin and so far I use an oil free moisturizer twice a day(morning and night) after cleansing the face each time. Twice a week I use a face scrub after the cleanser.

If I use a facial scrub at night, do I need to follow with my usual moisturizer or with a night cream? And do I need a night cream and an eye cream? Btw I have oily skin and so far I use an oil free moisturizer twice a day(morning and night) after cleansing the face each time. Twice a week I use a face scrub after the cleanser.

You should always moisturise after exfoliating. Are you happy with your usual moisturiser? I usually prescribed day cream and night cream as client are often trying to combat a number of different skin issues. For example for day time they may want to control shine and protect their skin with a built in spf and for night time they may wish to repair and nourish with a heavier weight cream. There are no set rules to say you need and eye cream, it depends if you have any concerns about that area although prevention is better than cure so its never too early to start. Having said all of that, its always difficult on here to advise what u 'should' do as we cannot see and feel your skin in order to analyse and prescribe in more detail. Perhaps have a consultation with a skin therapist in your area?

Latest posts

Back