SkinTruth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma H

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone used Skintruth before and what did you think of the products/results?

Thanks

I only offer mini facials to my family and friends at the moment but I have a large range of skin truth and love it. (Use it on myself too!) People always comment on how lovely the products smell and how their skin feels afterwards. I've only been mobile for about 2 months now
so it's really affordable to me.

Skin Truth is used in a lot of colleges and I think that it (inaccurately!) gets a bad name based on that reason alone.

I like Skin Truth, nice smelling effective products. Can't fault it at all. Granted, it's not considered to be at the luxury end of the skin care market but all the same it is something that I am happy to apply to my own skin and wouldn't hesitate to invest in if I was self employed :)

I use Skin truth for my Manicures and Pedicure. As said they aren't a luxurious product but the do the job required of them. I am a part time,mobile therapist and they suit me as there isn't a high outlay of money to invest in them. They do smell nice and I've never had a client complain about anything I use. That sai I use Eve Taylor for my facials, as I felt I needed to upgrade my skin care for facials.

I think now they've re-jigged the ingredients and changed the packaging it looks a lot nicer. I use eve Taylor as my main range but use the odd bit of skin truth at home I think it's really nice :) xx

The old skintruth did smell like old face creams but now they have changed the ingredients and now the products smell lovely and the packaging is sooooo much nicer, I have used eve Taylor, dermal ogives and elemis products and I have gone back to skintruth, I still use some of the ve Taylor products but skintruth is just lovely x

Agree that it gets a bad rep because it is used in colleges. When I was training and using this at college when we were doing facials on each other people kept commenting about how great my skin looked. I really liked it and it retailed quite well too. That being said, I now use Eve Taylor.

Thanks for all your great feedback ladies, very helpful! :) xx

As a standard range, I think it's an OK brand. It's what I used for facials when I started and I do still use their manicure/pedicure products. Like many others, I've upgraded to Eve Taylor for my facials, but there's nothing wrong with Skintruth.

I've just bought the skintruth kit and love it x

Im self employed and used to use it in my facials but now i only use it on myself and use Eve Taylor for facials. Skintruth products smell lovely, they are affordable, they do what they say and had no problems but we did use them in college and i wanted to steer away from standard college products that are easily accessible for the average joe.

Latest posts

Back