Skyscraper vs Brisa Lite Sculpting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stook

Reaction score
Hi there.

I could do with some impartial advice.

I've done lots of natural nail training. Intro, mani, pedi and art & style course with Sweet Squared and am due to do a conversion to Gel II with Creative Academy so I can run both systems side by side.

However, I seem to be constantly inundated with requests for acrylic nails. I've also got a couple of weddings booked in this year and think it would be useful to be in a position to sculpt the odd new nail if the bride breaks one pre wedding.

I've resisted because I don't like the idea of damaging the natural nail and have had several ladies come to see me with paper thin nails post acrylics.

Therefore, I would like to look into Brisa or Skyscraper. Obviously I'd like whichever one is

A. Easier to get to grips with
B. Lasts well
C. Doesn't damage the nail too much

Can anyone who's used both advise me.

Thanks

S

If you can I would train in both systems I'm trained with CND in Acrylics and Brisa Gel not all systems are suited for everyone's nails for instance within hours acrylic will just literally fall off my nails but gel in fine with I have no idea why and no one has ever been able to tell me why either. You will also get clients who favour a particular system because that's what there used to so if you offer both your not missing out on any business!

Latest posts

Back