Sleek brows 3D brow building

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stace

Reaction score
I have had some info about this non-invasive brow building treatment which can last 4-6weeks... It seems very new...Has anyone seen it in the flesh? I would love to know what I think!

“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” Zig Ziglar

Interested to know too.... Bump x

Sounds like 6D brows... Very expensive to train in etc as it same woman who does 6D lashes, Irina Levchuk.
There may be other similar things out there but that's the only one I know of that sounds like what you're after.
X

Have a look at her work on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/iri.levchuk?fref=ts

Last edited:
Has anyone done this course recently? I'm wanting to do some kind of brow training but can't decide whether this is better than doing something like hd brows?

Has anyone done this course recently? I'm wanting to do some kind of brow training but can't decide whether this is better than doing something like hd brows?

Yes I've done the training and I can highly recommend them. You can choose either brow building with a textured dye that fills in gaps where there is no hair or brow extensions or do both courses. They are very professional and I think the results are good. I cannot compare it to HD brows as I have not done the training but my understanding is that with HD you are showing the client how to fill in their brow with a pencil and powder. With Sleek brows, you are sculpting a brow and it lasts for several weeks. The client does not have to do anything to fill in brow at all. Have a look at the videos:
Home - Sleek Brows 3D Brow building, eyebrow extensions

Great. It looks fab. I'm really tempted to do this course! Good to get some feedback on it so thanks xx

Latest posts

Back