Sleek brows 3D

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash2012

Reaction score
hi girls,

Has anyone trained with sleek brows? Im interested in offering the 3d textured paint. What do you all think if the course if you have done it?
Thanks x

Hi yes I've been trained for over a year now, so busy with them. Not going to lie it's not as easy as just doing them and that's that, there's a lot of client aftercare involved BUT it's an amazing treatment to offer x

Hi yes I've been trained for over a year now, so busy with them. Not going to lie it's not as easy as just doing them and that's that, there's a lot of client aftercare involved BUT it's an amazing treatment to offer x

Hi Misty, and was this for the textured paint? would you recommend doing the eyebrow extensions? Or is your textured pint more popular. And what do you charge?

Thanks

I do both sculpting and building in my service, I don't break it down. My clients get a full set of Sleek each time, I charge £45 and it's taking me around 1 hour sometimes less to do a full set x

I do both sculpting and building in my service, I don't break it down. My clients get a full set of Sleek each time, I charge £45 and it's taking me around 1 hour sometimes less to do a full set x
What do you offer if the client has no natural brow hair? Thanks

I do both the sculpting and building, I was taught that we can apply the extensions onto sculpt just not directly onto the skin, works great

Anyone know details on eye brow embroidery?

Latest posts

Back