Sleep in rollers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise.

Reaction score
Where can I find somewhere that distributes these? Any info would be much appreciated! X

Where can I find somewhere that distributes these? Any info would be much appreciated! X

What do you mean? velcro rollers?

Google 'sleeprollers' they are a company that make and sell rollers filled with sponge that are meant to be comfortable to sleep in.

They are still not very nice to sleep in and as you move if your sleep it ends up snapping your hair! :(

My local dennis williams sells the soft centered rollers!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

They hurt!! I bought some at beauty show and have used them once! Hair looks lovely but you look like poop cause you've been awake most of the night!!!! Lol
I now sometimes put them in, in the morning when I get up then give a quick blast with the hair dryer and take them out just before I leave the house, gives a little body but not as much as all night long xx

they are rubbish the ones i got. Like sponge balls. They ended up falling out in my sleep.. which my cat loved!! :-/ and still werent exactly comfy x

Yes I purchased some the other week gives fab fab volume but they are still bloomin uncomfortable to wear and i must move about so much in my sleep as the back ones were sooo painful to take out. havnt used them again, probs use them if i was going out and was to have them in most of the day . xx

I need them to sell, there very popular where I live x

Can't imagine any type of roller would be comfortable to sleep in though! I've never done it and don't fancy planning an uncomfortable night xx

I got some in.now the back ones arent that comfy i guess u woild need to.keep still.all.night ! Hmmm

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I wouldn't wear them personally, but lots of people keep coming into my salon asking for them

I wouldn't wear them personally, but lots of people keep coming into my salon asking for them

You can get wholesale prices if u.email.them.check.out website x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Last edited by a moderator:
Hii Louise, Im the beauty manager at a salon in Manchester and we stock them in our salon and online x

If your looking to sell them though id go straight to the official company as the imitation ones don't work well.

x

Will it come in a bag or just how it is on the website?

Hi Louise,

The kit comes in a bag and is now up on the site so you can see a pic of it there.

xx

I also want to stock them for re-sale and emailed them about 10 days ago its [email protected] have had no reply!!! Thinking i need to call them now! I think they're ok not very comfprtable but they're very in demand so wanted to retail them like yourself

Latest posts

Back