Sleep in rollers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love mine after having them in all day but could never sleep in them! X

I retail Sleep-in Rollers and Strawberry Curls, I'm mobile and have sold stacks! The "Sleep-in" are better than Lauren's Way ones, my friend bought those at Salon International then promptly gave them to me, I find they don't stay in the hair hence why I opted for the Sleep-ins, they stay in even the thickest hair. How I explain them to my clients is that they're a bit like the first week sleeping in hair extensions, its a bit alien and you're scared to move at night, waking up in the morning in the same position, then before you know it you go to bed and then wake up forgetting you've got them in! They're fab for volume but not for curls. Strawberry curls are fantabulistic for curls, and yes easier to sleep in! I love em!! I've added some horrible pics of me in them, sorry! Last pic is obviously my hair normally and I've got a Brazilian on mine

Wow love the look the strawberry curls have done :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Can you please advise me which is the best product to use before putting in rollers? My daughter has a head of thick hair & desperately wants to have curls!! Many thanks! :)

I've got long fine hair and used the strawberry rollers but all they did was tangle my hair up! I had to cut the bloody things out. Obvs must be me but i really don't believe anyone can actually sleep in these things unless you have a marshmallow head!

I've got long fine hair and used the strawberry rollers but all they did was tangle my hair up! I had to cut the bloody things out. Obvs must be me but i really don't believe anyone can actually sleep in these things unless you have a marshmallow head!

I must have a marshmallow head then as mine are in ready for bed! Lol! Maybe try bigger sections?

Can you please advise me which is the best product to use before putting in rollers? My daughter has a head of thick hair & desperately wants to have curls!! Many thanks! :)

Sleepins I just spray the roots with a good hairspray as I'm rolling the in them a good spray after all in. Strawberry curls whatever I have to hand, gel, hairspray. I've got to say even tho I'm a hairdresser I am really lazy so I really do just grab anything designed to hold x

I must have a marshmallow head then as mine are in ready for bed! Lol! Maybe try bigger sections?

Lol I'm now imagining the marshmallow man from ghostbusters with rollers in ;) hope they work :) xx

I know they called sleep in rollers but do you have to wear them over night?
does anyone know how long do they need to be left in before they start to work please?
Cheers :)

I leave mine in on damp towel dried hair (to almost dry) for about 1 hr it's fab, if I want to speed I blast with dryer too

I leave mine in on damp towel dried hair (to almost dry) for about 1 hr it's fab, if I want to speed I blast with dryer too

Great thanks... Will give it a go :)

Latest posts

Back