Slick salon software?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lpolky

Reaction score
Hi all,
Anyone using slick salon software?

I’ve not but just looked at their website. Interesting partnership with L’oreal.
I can’t see that it has a POS incorporated?

What do you mean?

A lot of booking systems have a point of sale POS built in. So when you finish the service, you click the appointment and it takes you to a check out, where you then take payment from the client, and offer them a receipt (paper or by email).

A POS also means you have financial reports that you or your accountant use for book-keeping, accounts, tax returns etc.

I couldn’t see if slick has this or not? Or whether that’s important to you or not.

Oh I see, yes Thankyou I think it does have this, so confusing so much to think about. Always there’s a catch too!

Hey @Lpolky,
I have not used Slick Salon Software, but I have read good reviews about it. However, I highly do recommend checking out other salon softwares because I know there exist a lot of good ones that get the work done! Hope you find one that suits you and your business!

Latest posts

Back