Slimfast?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Manicure

Reaction score
Hi
Anyone done or currently doing Slimfast?

i did it years ago.

Didnt get on with it personally. i prefer real food. lost half a stone though in a week but couldnt stick to the diet. Gave me bad headaches, bad breath and wind. Not attractive lol x

I don't know anything about slim fast Personally I like slimming world for weighloss, no counting points etc and I've lost 4st
Or there is weight watchers if you don't mind weighing everything etc but if your looking for a food replacement diet there is the Cambridge diet, there are lots of levels ie compleat food replacement or another one where you have so many shakes and a low cal meal but you have to be really good at sticking to diets for this one to work.

I've done SlimFast and the only thing the shakes did for me was make me hungrier!

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies. I'm actually enjoying it. Just wanted to see if atone else was doing it too.

I did slim fast a couple of years ago, lost half a stone but just the smell would make me sick x

It gave me the most horrendous wind!:o
I loved the chocolate one warmed up in the microwave and fluffed up though!
Ive been doing slimming world on and off since sept last year.Lost over a stone but still enjoyed food and its been fun experimenting,the only thing that gets me is having to be uber organised with what im eating for tea and lunches as i work mega full time so i slip every now and then and feel very naughty lmao!

I like to chew and chomp and it doesn't tick the boxes for me.

But I have done it in the past. (Actually I switched to Tesco's version as the chocolate one tastes yummier imho) I can't stick to it though as I feel deprived!

Ive just started it again. I did it 3 years ago and lost a stone and a half. The first 3 days are a killer bit after that my stomach kind of got used to it and within a week i couldnt eat a big meal as i felt full quite quickly. Its ideal for me as im a chocoholic :) im in day 2 now but i know come monday ill be fine (hopefully) lol

Ive just started it again. I did it 3 years ago and lost a stone and a half. The first 3 days are a killer bit after that my stomach kind of got used to it and within a week i couldnt eat a big meal as i felt full quite quickly. Its ideal for me as im a chocoholic :) im in day 2 now but i know come monday ill be fine (hopefully) lol

You're right about the stomach shrinking. I think it's fab! I love sweet things too. Banana is my favourite. I get weighed on Tuesday with my mate at Boots. I'll let you know how much I've lost. I cheat on weekends with wine though so my weight loss will be a little slower but at least my life will be bearable! :biggrin:

That's how my friend used to do it, slim fast all week then ate whatever at wkends. Was slower but worked for her!

I like doing the slim fast diet but recently when I tried it it seemed to bloat my stomach. I was wondering about whether using a milk substitute like alpro would be ok?? Any ideas?

X

Just regurgitating this thread to see if anyone else is on this? Started yesterday and I really enjoy the shakes/snacks (doing the 321 plan) but I'm finding I'm quite hungry about this time of night when I've had my lot :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Im doing it. Whats your daily diet like?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Pre slim fast I ate too much chocolate I think. Total sugar addict!

Feel quite light headed by the end of the day :(

How are you getting on? Xx

Pre slim fast I ate too much chocolate I think. Total sugar addict!

Feel quite light headed by the end of the day :(

How are you getting on? Xx

Theyre good if you have a sweet tooth! I dont get that, what are u eating with ur shakes?x

i just LOVE the cafe latte drinks .... if ive a back to back day ... i'll have one of those on standby to replace breakfast and or lunch ... .then eat whatever i want to evening meal xx

Can you eat 'normal food' on this or is it literally a meal replacement diet? x

You have a £600 calorie dinner and two snacks like fruit of slim fast bar/crisps. X

:eek: don't know if I could do that lol

I love the cafe latte one too hun, they're all yummy apart from vanilla. I have a shake for breakfast and lunch and two snacks but not slim fast, like fruit, nuts, graze box. Then a normal tea, like tonight I had fajitas. I also eat my exercise calories, I find it quite easy as otherwise I just eat too much!

Latest posts

Back