Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just going into my third week this week, I lost 6lb my first week and 4lb last week so 10lb in two weeks which I'm chuffed about! Got my half a stone award last week and was slimmer if the week x so excited to see what I lose this week :) I brought loads of recipe books and I'm going to try burger in a bowl this week! I totally love the haribo style sweets as I have such a sweet tooth need to find a decent cake recipe low syn x

I have a sweet tooth, unfortunately. You either love it or hate it, but I recommend the half syn cake and also scan bran cake. If you want sweet, filling, stodgy and gooey either of these will hit the spot between them, if you're anything like me. :biggrin:

Please do! x

I'm struggling with no wifi so relying on my dodgy phone signal. As soon as I can I will get it on - I can only view the documents on my laptop/ipad.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm struggling with no wifi so relying on my dodgy phone signal. As soon as I can I will get it on - I can only view the documents on my laptop/ipad.

Thank you x

Finally got my 1/2 stone award :) now to get my 1 stone and club 10. Think I need to get some of the recipe books. Is there any that have alot of everyday recipes? I hate buying books and only being able to make a couple of recipes from it x

What's everyone thoarts on sliming world I'm thinking of joining. I did weight watchers and lost 2 stone but I have put it back on like you do but can't get my head back into the plan so gonna try something different. Has sliming world worked for you? Is it easy to follow can you eat food and does it git into you life ?

Thank you lady's x

Its certainly worked for me - I'm 4 stone lighter. If you scroll back a few pages I posted my before & after pic. I intend to keep this weight off forever which will be easy as I've found it a lifestyle rather than a diet.

I'm fibbing I didn't put my before & after pic on here - put it on another weight loss thread.

Another 3 punds to louse and I reach 3stones loss. Yeeyyy

Sent from my SM-C105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another 3 punds to louse and I reach 3stones loss. Yeeyyy

Sent from my SM-C105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done you :) fab achievement :) I'm 8lb from target at my biggest I was 3stone heavier than i am now.
I think once i reach my target i will probably decide on another 7lb to go :)

You guys that have lost 3 stone how long did it take you and did you keep to the plan religiously?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I lost 4 1/2 stone in just over 18 months. I didn't stick it religiously, but did mostly follow it.

You guys that have lost 3 stone how long did it take you and did you keep to the plan religiously?

It took me 5 months to lose 3 stone and I used to have a cheat night when i ate what i wanted (evening of weigh in, i never really went crazy but a bit of choc and pizza was usually involved :) the trouble was that then crept into several days a week then head on back into my rubbish old ways of eating (so on went back on 2 stone of it) Ive restarted slimming world 6 wks ago but with no cheat nights (head totally on it) i even had my birthday and didn't cheat! :D

Since restarting 6 weeks ago I have lost 1st & 6lb i think I will lose the last 8lb within the next 6 weeks unless I step up my exercise ( i do none at the mo lol) in which case i think that would speed up my loss if i don't bulk muscle :)

i don't think having that cheat night helped it just caused me to crave the junk food all week where as this time i don't miss it because I'm not having it then giving it up every week ( I'm just so over it if you know what i mean, well thats what i tell myself ;)

i don't have trouble losing weight but i do have trouble maintaining it & not using food as an escape or for comfort.

Oh wow 5 months is nothing is it. I'm trying to motivate myself to losing three stone but I find it very hard to keep it going. I'm still only in my first week. I'm making all home made SW meals I eat soup and quiche throughout the day but think to myself there is no way you can lose weight by eating 3/4 of a quiche. ..It must be a mindset, and clearly I need to change mine.

It took me just short of 2 years to lose 4 stone. But if we went on holiday, for a weekend away or a night out I just said sod it and had whatever I wanted, accepted the gain and started again at weigh in. I also got away with cheat night until the last 10lb or so then I had to stop. If I'd been 100% on plan on holidays etc I probably could have been at target a lot sooner. Also I messed about with the last 10lb which took me 7 months to finally get off.

I have rejoined slimming world tonight for the second time ... I am trying too loose 2 stone for my holiday on the 1st September ...

My fiancé has joined too 😊

Hows everyone getting on? I'm still at target - running at 2lb over so attempting to lose 5lb before my holiday in 5 weeks but my other half keeps inviting people over and refusing to cook healthy food for guests meaning I'm just maintaining - which is the idea really. But frustrating when I want to drop a bit more for hols.

I stopped going to slimming world 2 months ago because of the ££, I have gained all the weight I lost since and really miss it :( Tried doing it from home alone but I get no support :cry:

xXx

Thats a shame! Have you thought about going to the drs to get 12 weeks free? In our area they do referrals to weight watchers but I think other areas offer sw.

Thats a shame! Have you thought about going to the drs to get 12 weeks free? In our area they do referrals to weight watchers but I think other areas offer sw.

To get a referral in my area your bmi has to be in the obese range, mine is in the overweight range. I may go back to group in September, but i'm going to try to get & stick on plan here at home for now. There is always minimins to help, are a very supportive lot :)

Gonna go jump on the scales now.....I've been living on chocolate and pink Bacardi spritzers the past 2 weeks....eek!!!

xXx

Does anybody know the syn value for icelands frozen chicken breast fillets?

Latest posts

Back