Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends what sort they are. Have you got the app - theres loads of different frozen chicken fillets ranging from free to 8.5 syns per 100g.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Got my target this week!!! Total of 28.5 lbs gone!!

Got my target this week!!! Total of 28.5 lbs gone!!

Well done, can you send me some of your determination as mines has upped and left the building. Xx

Hi everyone!
Can someone please help! I'm really interested in doing this! But not sure if it's best to go along to a group or join online (that's quite pricy tho) or can you get a book that tells u what syns there is etc??

Any help would b great xx

You get a pack when you join with the basics. You'll get a number so you can join the lifeline online which is where you get all the info on syns etc. Personally I like the support I get from other members at a group and I have made some good friends. Plus the someone else weighing me keeps me in line.

You get a pack when you join with the basics. You'll get a number so you can join the lifeline online which is where you get all the info on syns etc. Personally I like the support I get from other members at a group and I have made some good friends. Plus the someone else weighing me keeps me in line.

Thank you. How much is each session please?

There is a joining fee of about £10 I think then it's £4.95 a week.

I joined 12 weeks ago and have lost 2 stone!!!! Yes I have and can not believe how easy it was. I have tried for years to do it on my own and lost a bit, gained a bit more and never got slim. I don't know why it is different with SW but I am so grateful that it has worked. 11 pounds from target and looking forward to reaching the goal.

It has been hard work at times but the most difficult thing for me was to actually eat more, I was so used to eating tiny portions and skipping meals that
it was tough to force myself to eat AGAIN. LOL

Love SW and highly recommend it to anyone wanting to drop some weight in a healthy way

Wow well done thats fantastic!

Finally joined SW and after my 1st week, I'm down 3 lbs! So delighted with myself...***does a little victory dance***
:D

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using SalonGeek mobile app

My boyfriend and I joined SW last night. I always said I'd never do this type of diet but I have to do something, I'm the heaviest I've ever been and I feel like crap. This seems the most sane of the mainstream diets. Plus I'll try anything to stop him going back on the cambridge diet! :eek:

It seems quite easy to follow although being vegan, my dairy replacements are not all listed in my book so I'm having to google syns of everything. But I suppose I'll learn them all soon enough.

First week is a bit scary. Definitely was super nervous about being weighed by a stranger. My boyfriend (and my doctor I guess) is the only person who knew my weight before and it took a lot of convincing for me to even tell him! :)

Slimming world is a fab 'diet', I love it, its more of a lifestyle change, the recipes are family friendly too so I dont have to cook different meals for my husband and son, good luck and stick with it, theres no need to be hungry on it x

I think SW is really a way to eat for ever, it's not really a diet as such is it. I think it would be good to give the Head Office an email about your Vegan options for 'a' healthy extras not being in the book though? Is there nothing Vegan in the healthy extra A section? If so, that's not great is it?! I know there is almond milk ect listed there but maybe not vegan cheese substitute...
Good luck, I bet you'll do great :)

Thanks.

Yeah it has a few options but they're very quorn focused which isn't vegan. Google is my friend though :)

First weigh in tonight so we'll see how we've done :eek:

Try and get hold of the little Free Foods 2015 book. I'm pretty sure that lists loads of Healthy A and B choices in there. It's £1.95 if I remember rightly. Ask your consultant :)

I will ask tonight, thanks :)

5lb down :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

(boyfriend down 3.5 which is good considering he didn't really try as hard as me!)

I'm finding it really hard when eating out. What do you all do ??

Enjoy life

Went for my first weigh in today and I've lost 4.5lbs :)

Latest posts

Back