Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did it!!!!! 1.5lb off this week so 4stone 1lb off in total and 1lb under target. Woooohooooo!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's an amazing achievement !!! Well done you! You'll smash your target next week!!!

I've hit target today. When I say I'm 1lb under I mean I've lost 1lb more than I set for target.

I've hit target today. When I say I'm 1lb under I mean I've lost 1lb more than I set for target.

Sorry I've read that wrongly!! Even better!!!!

1/2lb on tonight. Was expecting it seeing as i was at a party kn sat and eating stodge sat, sun and yesterday xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did the same! We both have an extra lb to play with!x

I think I put on at least that lb yesterday celebrating lol. Back on it today!

1 1/2 off. Didn't actually mean to do that! Now I'm 2 1/2 lbs under target and will get told off if I lose more. I did get slimmer of the week though.x

I lost 1lb this week, so 1lb under target x

Half a pound on this week but I think I got off lightly given what I ate last weekend !!

1 1/2 off. Didn't actually mean to do that! Now I'm 2 1/2 lbs under target and will get told off if I lose more. I did get slimmer of the week though.x

Just think if you lose any more you get to eat loads to put weight back on lol x

Just think if you lose any more you get to eat loads to put weight back on lol x

I like that thinking!x

I am back on it! I have now crept upto 12st 2lbs (my heaviest) & i am determined. I am a stone heavier then when i was 2 weeks overdue with my son :( my boyfriend sneakily took a pic of me whilst i was hanging the washing out & i look disgraceful! Also been tagged in a pic on fb from race for life & it made me feel sick. Definitely been a kick up my (wide) arse for me!

Anyone got the new Fakeaway book? Tried the burger in a bowl idea. If you don't fancy messing around making the sauce to go with it, Kraft low fat 1000 Island dressing is great. I used more garlic than they suggested, but you can tweak it to your own liking. Really tasty!!

I've got it. Done quite a bit out of it. I love burger in a bowl. We had pizza last night which is amazing! Best book they've brought out!

Just going into my third week this week, I lost 6lb my first week and 4lb last week so 10lb in two weeks which I'm chuffed about! Got my half a stone award last week and was slimmer if the week x so excited to see what I lose this week :) I brought loads of recipe books and I'm going to try burger in a bowl this week! I totally love the haribo style sweets as I have such a sweet tooth need to find a decent cake recipe low syn x

A girl in our group makes the most amazing chocolate cake using mayonnaise! !! If I get chance later (between unpacking boxes lol) I'll see if I can find it and post it.

Im rejoining tomo hoping I will stay till I reach target this time. 4.5 stone to lose now. Seems a long way off.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

A girl in our group makes the most amazing chocolate cake using mayonnaise! !! If I get chance later (between unpacking boxes lol) I'll see if I can find it and post it.

Please do! x

Latest posts

Back