Slow business, need some positivity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sim25

Reaction score
Anyone else going through a serious drought at the moment? I can understand that things will be a slow start for a little while. But it’s seriously disheartening as, I’m currently working for myself. I’m not sure on what else todo at this point..

Yep, massive reduction in bookings but I'm seeing sparks of recovery, those who didn't want to rebook their regular 2/3 weekly appointments are starting to look ahead and book in future appointments. I think the lockdown release allowing people to meet up, wedding restrictions lifting and potentially holidays are allowing people feel confident about booking and wanting to feel good again. Hold your nerve, hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll be complaining about how busy we are

Yep, massive reduction in bookings but I'm seeing sparks of recovery, those who didn't want to rebook their regular 2/3 weekly appointments are starting to look ahead and book in future appointments. I think the lockdown release allowing people to meet up, wedding restrictions lifting and potentially holidays are allowing people feel confident about booking and wanting to feel good again. Hold your nerve, hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll be complaining about how busy we are
Aww thank you Trinity , I do agree ! Just need to hold steady. I’m holding faith they’ll be some improvement by June x

Latest posts

Back