Slow setting & fast setting monomers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caseyjo6491

Reaction score
I just started doing nails and it seems like my monomer sets to fast for me to even shape the nail and it takes me FOREVER to do all ten nails the prep work and nails all together take about 4hours. I really love using Mia’s secret but I can’t find anything that will that will tell me if it’s fast setting or slow setting, would anyone happen to know? And I don’t have much money to work with on buying more expensive brands.

I just started doing nails and it seems like my monomer sets to fast for me to even shape the nail and it takes me FOREVER to do all ten nails the prep work and nails all together take about 4hours. I really love using Mia’s secret but I can’t find anything that will that will tell me if it’s fast setting or slow setting, would anyone happen to know? And I don’t have much money to work with on buying more expensive brands.
Hi, they can be expensive but when I can afford it I use ' nail nails' medium setting liquid they also have fast setting and Max setting but their medium is brilliant and gives u plenty of time before it sets, but when I need a cheap one I've used ' ur sugar' medium setting or ' Nicole diary' medium setting these two are very cheap. I also found different powders could sometimes affect my setting times also. Hope this helps because I can't use acrylic if it sets too fast I'm not young anymore so my brain is slower!!!

Latest posts

Back