Slower than a tortoise!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
Has anyone else found this week really quiet? 2 weeks ago I had the best week since I opened, last week was great too for being open 4 days...this week has fell on its back and it's not getting up!! :(

im in nails but its exactly the same for me, im thinking positive and thinking everyone is saving up for prom and there will be a mad rush! hopefully lol x:D

im in nails but its exactly the same for me, im thinking positive and thinking everyone is saving up for prom and there will be a mad rush! hopefully lol x:D

Yes hun, we will have a rush just now!!! Fingers crossed! X

I am having a quiet week this week, so don't worry. It happens every now and then.

Oh good, I thought it was just me! It's dead for me this week too.:sad:

No it's not just you! Even the paper shop by me are slow, so it's everyone, not just this industry x

I had nothing booked in for this wk at all, but then yesterday I've taken bookings for 2 spray tans tomorrow, another 2 on Friday, a manicure and I've also got to go to college to do a massage for a new client! And there was me thinking I wouldn't be earning a penny this wk! So don't abandon all hope!! Xx

I'm slow also this week. I used to panick when it was slow, now I enjoy it as next week I am rushed of my feet.

I'm nails too, and this week's been busy (I only work evenings tho) it was last week I was soo quiet I was a bit worried. But its picking up for rest of month thankfully :) do any of you find that with nails you get a lot of last minute bookings? I have a few regulars who always book their next appointment, but a lot of my bookings are taken that week for that week. Doesn't bother me, just wondered if anyone else is the same? Xx

We have been dead this week! Not to worry too much though coz Im having a blow dry right now :) even had a repair treatment! I bet someone walks through the door any minute :)

I was quiet and it was a good job really as I have to attend a funeral tomorrow now so I moved my clients tomorrow into Friday but now its going mental again and my quiet days are now manic!

I'm the same crazy busy 2 weeks ago and this week is hopeless :(
Had two walkins in today that made up for a client not turning up and I have 2 New apps for tomorrow that were last minute bookings :)
Atleast where not on our own x

I'm the opposite. Last week was fairly quiet for me but it's busy for the next few weeks. Seems it's all or nothing :)

I'm dead too! had 3 clients last week, none this week & only 1 booked in for next week up to now, which is annoying as I'm on holiday in a fortnight

so i was kinda hoping I'd be busy before I go away to make up for no income while I'm not here working.. but no such luck :( x

sooooooo dead this week!!! :zzz: but next week and onwards are getting busy, thank god i thought it was just me but atleast it gives me some free time to do leaflet drops :)

So glad its not just me! The whole salon is quiet this week, hair, nails and beauty :|

I've been spending my time planning some marketing and ways to drum up more busines.Vistaprint is going to do well out of me this week lol

I havent had a lunchbreak in a fortnight, Its been insane BUT im on holiday for two weeks come saturday so all the clients have gone in to panic mode to get appointments.
Next two weeks look prettu dire for the team to be honest.
Oh well, swings and roundabouts
xxxx

snap we were manic and thrilled to have "broken the back" after breaking our first year. this week hell.

seriously bad, my apprentice is cleaning the fridge and i am removing my acrylics. next week tho, brilliant. i would like some sort of consistency but i guess that takes a while to get to that stage....be thankful for the busy days but yes its taking me 3 days to bring in what i ws bringing in on 1 day.

the nail technician and beauty therapist are exactly the same. jubilee weekend and weather not helping. leaflets arrive today, yes more and different ones, and being distributed asap!

I have a chinese nail shop next to me and they are always busy, always!!

Latest posts

Back