SLS free shampoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeachSayuri

Reaction score
Heyy

What are the best Sulphate free shampoos for hair extensions? Professional shampoos.

The EuphoriaOne website gives a long list of ingredients you should be aware of in shampoos when using extensions but i’m finding this list almost impossible as there are at least 2 of those in all shampoos.

I contacted Euphoria and asked what brand specifically they recommend and I was gobsmacked to be recommended a OTC full of nasties shampoo :confused: . Even the recommended hair mask contains a few of those ingredients

At this point i’m totally lost and really would like some help over what specific professional products you use to keep hair extensions in fabulous condition

Have you checked palmers coconut oil shampoo and conditioner? I’m sure they’re free of pretty much everything. Me and my clients use them they are amazing x

The original moroccan oil I use the moisture repair shampoo and conditioner , its pricey but so good!

Latest posts

Back