Small gelbond ... No longer sold! Recommendations for different brand in small size?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi

Really not happy as it appears we can no longer buy gel bond in the small tubes! I have a full tube with the top welded onto it in the 9 g size which is why I prefer the small tubes!

My technician always wipes if etc but hey ho

Can anyone recommend a replacement brand pls?

Oh and I realise if you wipe it properly this shouldn't happen but we don't do that many tips mainly overlays so by the time you need it again it's glued shut.

Hi

Really not happy as it appears we can no longer buy gel bond in the small tubes! I have a full tube with the top welded onto it in the 9 g size which is why I prefer the small tubes!

Oh and I realise if you wipe it properly this shouldn't happen but we don't do that many tips mainly overlays so by the time you need it again it's glued shut.

That's a shame, but anyone can glue the top on a bottle! I use the larger size and the small size is discontinued really due to more sales of the largter more popular size. The key isn't just wiping the nozzle but more screwing the lid on nice and tight after you have wiped it. I never use Solar Oil on it just wipe and screw on tight. If you screw on loose then you are in trouble. lol Someone has made a mistake with it ... get another and do it right!! No one else makes a GelBond that I know of.

Hi

Personally I think its a real big shame as the small gelbond was a good retail item for people who have no toenails and wanted to glue hand made toe nails on for them, for weddings and special occasions. What are we gonna use now to sell them. They are not gonna want to buy the big one from me are they. Hopefully they will reconsider selling these again. It does annoy me when products get discontinued. I just bought the brush that you could change the head which cost me nearly £50, this was a good idea as if you ruined a head you could juust change the head and it would be cheaper to replace the head, which is why I didnt mind spending £50 on a brush, then guess what. They discontinued it so know I have spend alot of wasted money on a brush that wasnt worth the money. Maybe someone will listen to us.

Hi

Really not happy as it appears we can no longer buy gel bond in the small tubes! I have a full tube with the top welded onto it in the 9 g size which is why I prefer the small tube

Is gel bond a glue for tips?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it's a gel adhesive for tips x

It's a really great product.

Latest posts

Back