Smelly nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NicM

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help?
I done a set of acrylics on Friday night and the girl has messaged me to say they smell a bit "fishy"! I have never had this before and have just messaged my sister to smell hers and a good friend and both have came back saying no smell!! I've messaged her back asking if she used tan or any creams over the weekend. She also goes horse riding a lot! I'm at a loss to think what it could be. It's all NSI products I use. Any ideas?? Thanks

Well where's she had her hands??!

Seriously, this is not you. If she has longer length now, it's possible something stinky has now been trapped. But nothing that a good wash with liquid soap and a long bristled nail brush won't remove.

Honestly - if I was her I would never confess to having fishy fingers, even if I thought I wasn't the one at fault. Madness!! Xx

I feel so terrible for laughing at this

In your defence I've had this with one client with NSI too, hers smelled like stale urine once too. She works as a care assistant in an old peoples home and wears gloves all the time, I wondered if it was where the nails were getting sweaty in the gloves, she uses those purple ones. It smelled quite fishy when filing to rebalance.

Oh my god hahahahaha I am so going to hell for laughing at this.
Don't fret it's more than likely something she's touched has gotten under the nail. Nails don't smell once cured.

Thanks god use all had the same reaction as me! I don't feel quite as bad for laughing now! She messaged me earlier today and said they no longer smell so I'm guessing she touched something she shouldn't lol!! I told her to make sure she was giving her hands a good wash every day!! Thanks for the support guys ....and a good laugh! X

Latest posts

Back