Smile Gems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VivaLaDiva

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I need a bit of help

I just bought a Smile Gems kit from ebay, but as its used a few bits need replacing. Im trying to get them second hand as they are quite expensive to buy new and after buying the kit I cant really afford a lot more. I need 'Bonding Agent A' 'Bonding Agent B' and I dont need but would like a wider variety of gems (swarovski crystals)

Does anyone have these bits they wouldnt mind selling me? or know of anywhere I can get them? (cheap)

www.smilegems.co.uk

Personally i would buy the solutions brand new otherwise you have no idea whats in it if you buy from ebay. better safe than sorry :)

I realise smilegems products are expensive but you do really need new bonding agents. I done one the other day and the glue had gone all gloopy and yellow and so there was no way it was gonna stick and I didnt want to chance using it. We only hadnt used our kit for about a month. (they are not so popular anymore in our salon). If you buy them second hand you dont know how old they are.
Also, I know you probably are but, are you trained? If not I would definatly recommend it!

Latest posts

Back