Quantcast

Smile line brush, Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

lovelynails

Reaction score
hi guys i need a good brush to do my smile lines with gelish what do u think is the best one as the one i have is just a basic gel brush n my smiles arent very smiley please help thanks xx

CazCardiff

Reaction score
I use the Harmony Gel #6 square brush. I got it in my Gelish kit, and was told on my training to keep the best brush for perfect smile lines and use a cheapo gel brush for dry brushing. Im totally useless at french, but my smiles come out perfect everytime with this brush than when I used my cheapo brush.
HTH
xx

nicole333

Reaction score
I used my Brisa Gel brush (flat oval) for the first time last night. I bought it specifically for smile lines for Shellac and Gelish and I love it. I'm pretty sure Harmony do the oval (No.6) too.

lovelynails

Reaction score
:Grope: thanks guys that what i get then x

stacie88

Reaction score
I use the harmony gel brush that you get with the starter kit. It's the best one i've used xx

skindeep72

Reaction score
Is this brush only for gel etc. could you use it on natural nails for a French mani. At the mo I use an eyeshadow brush as I had spent a fortune on other brushes but they were crap for smileys. The brush works a treat but doesn't last long:) x

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
I also use the harmony gel brush no7 oval it's my fave :)

Hairdreamed

Reaction score
Thats my baby -http://www.beauty-perfection.co.uk/store/item/756/4-smile-line-natural-hair-gel-brush-
:lol:

Pooh8bear

Reaction score
Boi Sculpture do an angled brush which is great for french & for getting right into those corners.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
I just apply my French with the Gelish brush then tidy the smile line if needed with an angled gel brush :)

Latest posts