Smile line brush, Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovelynails

Reaction score
hi guys i need a good brush to do my smile lines with gelish what do u think is the best one as the one i have is just a basic gel brush n my smiles arent very smiley please help thanks xx

I use the Harmony Gel #6 square brush. I got it in my Gelish kit, and was told on my training to keep the best brush for perfect smile lines and use a cheapo gel brush for dry brushing. Im totally useless at french, but my smiles come out perfect everytime with this brush than when I used my cheapo brush.
HTH
xx

I used my Brisa Gel brush (flat oval) for the first time last night. I bought it specifically for smile lines for Shellac and Gelish and I love it. I'm pretty sure Harmony do the oval (No.6) too.

:Grope: thanks guys that what i get then x

I use the harmony gel brush that you get with the starter kit. It's the best one i've used xx

Is this brush only for gel etc. could you use it on natural nails for a French mani. At the mo I use an eyeshadow brush as I had spent a fortune on other brushes but they were crap for smileys. The brush works a treat but doesn't last long:) x

I also use the harmony gel brush no7 oval it's my fave :)

Thats my baby -http://www.beauty-perfection.co.uk/store/item/756/4-smile-line-natural-hair-gel-brush-
:lol:

Boi Sculpture do an angled brush which is great for french & for getting right into those corners.

I just apply my French with the Gelish brush then tidy the smile line if needed with an angled gel brush :)

Latest posts

Back