Smile lines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colleen

Reaction score
Good Morning,

Its early in the am here and I am new to the nailgeek and a fairly new tech. I was browsing through another website and a question about hand painted smile lines came up. One reply was to come here, there are pictures and instructions in this website. Could someone direct me to these instructions? Any help would be great. I work part time in a day spa and do natural nails. Sometimes I have a hard time with my smile lines. A couple of questions, which is the best white to use? Do I have to use the nail polish brush, can I use a nail art brush? I would have more control. Sometimes my smile lines are thick. Can I use nail art paint for smile lines on natural nails? I appreciate the help. Thanks

Do a search and you'll find several things come up. One suggestion I read (as my smile lines have to be seen to be believed!) was to try a fine detailer brush from Star Nails. I've bought the brush but haven't had chance to try the tip out. So would be interested if you do to know how you get on.

A great way to crisp up smile lines is to use a small detail brush with Nail Fresh (its a Creative PREP product). Works wonders when detailing, we also use it in competitions to clean up any imperfections.

Hope this helps!
36++-3

Tigger

i just use white nail polish but it works better when its new. once i do like 3 sets it starts getting gloppy. i think its just the nature of white polish. oh and i just use the regular brush. practice makes perfect and everyone says that mine rae....... perfect :)

Mkae sure you do one to two thin coats when doing your french white bit, i then use a nylon small brush with a flat edge dipped in NV remover and just tidy up those smiles with that if you find it hard to pefect.

Just type a word in the search box on the top right of the page and that will give you everything related to whatever you type in.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back