Smiles with Brisa Paint on white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great step by step angie thankyou.
Would you be able to do us a step by step for gel aplication and how you build your apex.
Alot of tech use different methods. Thanks

Did this a long time ago...glad people have liked it. I can certainly try for you...give me a couple of days and i will do my best. x:hug:

Can I just say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this tutorial.
I was browsing through things the other day and came accross this and I have to say it has changed my outlook towards the dreaded smile line !

I am coming up to my Bio Sculpture assessment (30th June) and was getting really down at not being able to create that perfect line - I could do an acceptable-ish one but wasn't getting the crisp line i was after. Friends and clients were happy with what i was producing but i knew that it should be better and this was getting me down and making me dread the French.
Now after a just a couple of days practice i feel so much more positive that i can do this - still a little tweaking to go but i'm nearly there thanks to this tutorial.

Thanks again, very much appreciated !
x Jex x

I cant believe I missed this? great tutorial honey xxx

Thank you Angie! Great help!

This is BRILLIANT! I just now used this tutorial for an indestructible French (my first) and I've never had an easier time with the POW. The brush you recommend is FAB for this technique!

Thank you so much for this tutorial! You rock, baby! XOXOXO :)

Last edited:
thanks a lot:hug:

Years later and this is still fantastically helpful! Thank you for taking the time and for keeping your pics available to us. I have my french refill on french tips soon and this is just what I needed to help with my smile lines. :)

Thank you so much for this tutorial. It has helped me out a great deal!!:)

Latest posts

Back