Smilespa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this bit of "Threadomancy" is acceptable, tooth whitening is becoming very popular, UK Dental Products are promoting their in-salon machines and home kits extensively, they sell the machines & products and offer training, they are the UK distributors for Beyond, American company who've been selling these products for over 8 years. The beautician strength hydrogen peroxide (6%) is usable by non-dental professionals, it takes an hour in your salon to do the whitening, salons are charging around £150.00 to do this. Not many other treatments are so lucrative.
Some people do get sensitivity with their teeth, but any discomfort lasts for less than a day, treatments in dentists (They use 35% in surgery) can cause sensitivity too. Dentists charge at least £200 for tray systems and £400+ for "laser" whitening.
Give UK Dental a call.

Hi. Sorry but if you do your research the legal limit for use of Hydrogen Peroxide is no more than 0.1%.

Hi. Sorry but if you do your research the legal limit for use of Hydrogen Peroxide is no more than 0.1%.
Under EU regs, of course.
And if it were ever enforced, it would apply to dentists doing whitening too.

Hi had my teeth whitened but at a dentists. They created a mould of my teeth and educated me on how to apply the bleach, contra-indications and what toothpaste to use. It looks great and is the most effective way of lightening teeth, which darken naturally with age.

You wouldn't ask the dentist for a leg wax, so why ask a therapist to whiten your teeth.

Latest posts

Back