Smoothing systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethany369

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have recently moved to cyprus and i am thinking of offering smoothing systems to my clients.
It is very humid and makes peoples hair very frizzy and unruly, can anyone recommend a good brand to use?

Thank you

B x

I have used nanokeratin but there is a lot of smoke that comes off while drying the treatment - I now use 72 Hair

I have used nanokeratin but there is a lot of smoke that comes off while drying the treatment - I now use 72 Hair
How long does the treatment from 72 Hair last? Is it suitable for coloured hair?

Thank you :)

Yeah it’s suitable for coloured hair fab if the colour has been done prior it really locks it in - and lasts for up to 12 weeks

Yeah it’s suitable for coloured hair fab if the colour has been done prior it really locks it in - and lasts for up to 12 weeks

Aww thank you:)
Can I ask how much you charge for this service please? It's all new to me, I don't want to be greedy and over charge but I also don't want to undercharge and cut myself short due to the time involved x

Latest posts

Back