Snapping hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah147

Reaction score
Hi guys need some advice. Just had my colour done bleach highlights with lowlights too. The only thing is it's snapped a lot this time and done nothing different to normal as my fella does it he's a hairdresser :-(. Do u recommend anything to help my hair get in better condition. I'm thinking treatments and vitamins for hair. Thank u xx

Hi Hun, I swear by morrocanoil and there shampoo and hair masks, worked really well on mine, matrix also do a 2phase leave in conditioner calked moisture cure, as my hair is fine I used this as it wasn't heavy :) hope this helps :)

You need products that will get the proteins back into your hair that have been removed through the bleaching processes.

Tigi recovery shampoo and conditioner is very good! I have bleach on my hair and its been getting very dry and snapping. Also try let your hair dry naturally after washing it sometimes, really helps! X

Redken extreme range is great.. Pureology repair is also nice

Hi guys need some advice. Just had my colour done bleach highlights with lowlights too. The only thing is it's snapped a lot this time and done nothing different to normal as my fella does it he's a hairdresser :-(. Do u recommend anything to help my hair get in better condition. I'm thinking treatments and vitamins for hair. Thank u xx

Goldwell dual senses range is good. Rich repair 60sec treatment is lovely. You can leave it on much longer than that if your hair needs it x

I've got morcan oil so will use that more. Going to get a shampoo and conditioner just finding a good one lol xx

Matrix do a biolage keratin shampoo and conditioner for over processed hair it's fab! You can't use it too frequently because it can end up having the reverse effect so we always recommend people to buy a retail one and once it's use go onto something else for a well or so before going back to it but it really is good you can feel a difference xxx

Keratin dose or fortherapie in biolage amazing xx

I'll have a look into these I've heard kpac is good?? X

It's a fabulous product 👍

K Pak has won awards for 20 odd years running for being so awesome. Make sure you get the whole range,shampoo then reconstructor then intense hydrate. Apply in that order
X

Thank u think ill get some x

Latest posts

Back