Snow Globe Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R S B

Reaction score
Since recently looking at different nail art designs, i have come across "water encased" nail art a few times. Has anyone on this site done them and if so i would love to know how you do it so that i can give it a go.

P.S. Also how does the water stay in without leaking, and i thought that if you had extensions that any water in or around the nail would cause lifting and fungus. I'd assume it was more fantasy nail art than anything? I really have no idea on this one:o Please help! Ha ha!:green:

Hi Trinity Nails, i've just looked at the link you put on. Will try to do it at some point! Cheers:D

Well they are very special nails aren't they. certainly not for the general public. I would love to have a go but would probably end up wearing it rather than putting it into the encased nails....lol.

Hiya Talented Talons:biggrin:
That will probably be the case with me as well:eek: ! But i love them! The ones i saw had
glitter and tiny beads and pearls in them and the nail had been painted in tonal pinks and where the water was on the tip it was left like a little window in the shape of a heart! I like any thing a bit different and unique! I know what you mean about them not being for the general public, i don't think that many people would want them done though! They tend to go for a french manicure look. Only a few like to get nail art done:sad: which is a bit of a bugger 'coz i can't practice any designs, i have to get my friend to sit there while i try out different designs. She is gonna be sick of nail art pretty soon! Lol. Or maybe it's just the people that i do don't want art much:?: I dunno, if it was me, i would want the most elaborate design! Hopefully something that no one else has got! Anyway, am gonna go now,i'm going on a bit! Ha ha ha!
c u later

Latest posts

Back